All India Quota PG Admission – 17 – 26 April
Undertaking Rs. 50,000/- as penalty on non judicial stamp paper of Rs 10/- that they will deposit this amount along with the entire stipend taken by student if they leave before completion of the course.
1. Stipend of the JR is approximately Rs. 48000/-
2. Hostel accommodation is available for Male/Female students.
3. Admission fee is approximately Rs. 10,000/- In Cash or DD.
Date of Admission – 17.04.2014- 26.04.2014 on working days. 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
on Fridays til 9:00am – 12:30pm
The process of admission requires three days.
The following original documents will be deposited and remain in this office till the completion of the entire course.
1. Secondary school certificate/ High school certificate.
2. Mark-sheet of MBBS/BDS final Prof.
3. Degree of MBBS/BDS.
4. MCI registration/State registration of degree.